Duplicate /admin/ in address bar

Aug 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Hello,

I tried to install the CMS but all links from the admin are something like "/admin/admin/setup/..."
Do you know what i did wrong ? Or what i didn't do ?

Thanks

Aug 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Also i get error messages like this :

Could not load setup panel ~/admin/Setup/Install/Panels/Information.ascx

System.Web.HttpException: The file '/admin/admin/Setup/Install/Panels/Information.ascx' does not exist. at System.Web.UI.Util.CheckVirtualFileExists(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(VirtualPath virtualPath) at System.Web.UI.TemplateControl.LoadControl(String virtualPath) at Setup_Install_Default.LoadCurrentPanel() in d:\hostroot\sites\Src\Deepcode.Flux.Admin\Setup\Install\Default.aspx.cs:line 86

Aug 14, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Hello to all

I have had the same problem, annyone have any idea to slove it

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Not sure what you've done there, but in IIS you should have your site, then a virtual directory created called /admin. Within that, you shouldn't have a folder called admin - the /admin vdir should map directly to the admin contents.

Also, make sure your admin virtual directory is a virtual directory, not an application!

As for the errors, they are caused by the fact that your directories aren't configured correctly.